High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills - Andrew Newbold 25 FG
Taylorsville - Phillip Teixeria 25 FG
New Taylorsville kicker Phillip Texeira booted a 25-yard field goal with 1:15 remaining in the game to lead his team to the first victory of the season. Copper Hills had a chance to win it but missed a 35-yard field goal as time expired. Dylan Wilson finished with two touchdowns and 135 yards rushing as Taylorsville overcame a 17-7 halftime deficit. Jake Smith had a pair of receiving touchdowns in the loss for Copper Hills.
|Copper Hills||Tackles||Sacks||Pass Int.|
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks off...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 54
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 42
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 18
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 13
- High school basketball: Lone Peak... 9
- Tournament central: 5A boys semifinals... 4
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4