High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Syracuse scored in all four quarters to run away with the easy win over Roy. Miles Persinger broke the century mark in both rushing yards (103) and receiving yards (104) and scored three touchdowns for the Titans. Syracuse quarterback Tyler Jacobsen went 7-for-8 for 203 yards and three touchdowns as the Titans racked up 427 yards of total offense.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- The Clean Cut: LDS 'Voice' contestant...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1