High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Syracuse scored in all four quarters to run away with the easy win over Roy. Miles Persinger broke the century mark in both rushing yards (103) and receiving yards (104) and scored three touchdowns for the Titans. Syracuse quarterback Tyler Jacobsen went 7-for-8 for 203 yards and three touchdowns as the Titans racked up 427 yards of total offense.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 64
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1