High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Syracuse scored in all four quarters to run away with the easy win over Roy. Miles Persinger broke the century mark in both rushing yards (103) and receiving yards (104) and scored three touchdowns for the Titans. Syracuse quarterback Tyler Jacobsen went 7-for-8 for 203 yards and three touchdowns as the Titans racked up 427 yards of total offense.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- New mission presidents
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6