High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Syracuse scored in all four quarters to run away with the easy win over Roy. Miles Persinger broke the century mark in both rushing yards (103) and receiving yards (104) and scored three touchdowns for the Titans. Syracuse quarterback Tyler Jacobsen went 7-for-8 for 203 yards and three touchdowns as the Titans racked up 427 yards of total offense.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1