High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Syracuse scored in all four quarters to run away with the easy win over Roy. Miles Persinger broke the century mark in both rushing yards (103) and receiving yards (104) and scored three touchdowns for the Titans. Syracuse quarterback Tyler Jacobsen went 7-for-8 for 203 yards and three touchdowns as the Titans racked up 427 yards of total offense.
- LDS Church, LGBT advocates back...
- Story of LDS man who forgave drunk driver for...
- BYU football: Christian Stewart returns to...
- LDS missionaries reunite man with his lost...
- BYU basketball: National experts weigh in on...
- Dick Harmon: Work of BYU's new strength coach...
- The Clean Cut: BYU's Vocal Point covers...
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning home...
- 5A boys state tournament roundup:... 10
- Layton steps up big late to secure a... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pine View... 4
- High school boys basketball: Top-ranked... 3
- High school boys basketball: Dixie uses... 2
- 3A boys state tournament roundup: Pine... 1
- 4A boys state tournament roundup:... 1
- High school boys basketball: Lead and... 1