High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 | 5A consolation | Played at UVU
After Riverton scored two runs in the top of the ninth, Copper Hills came back to win in the second extra inning on a walk-off grand slam by Collin Kuehn.
|HARTLEY , Rylan||1|
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- MLS Cup live blog: Sporting KC wins 7-6 in...
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog: Minutemen's...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom Hill,...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont... 1