High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 15 -22 (68.2%)
Monticello held Panguitch to just two points in OT and repeatedly got stops to prevail and advance to the semifinals for the first time since 1996. Dallin Duncan, Steven Redd and Devin Wright each finished with 13 points for the Buckaroos and Cory Wright added 10. Eric Frandsen had 17 points and 14 rebounds for Panguitch, while teammate Riley Miller led all scorers with 19 points.
Monticello has been smothering Panguitch to lead at halftime by nine points, 27-19. Star center Dallin Duncan hasn't scored a point, but the Buckaroos haven't needed him yet. Devin Wright leads Monticello with 10 points, while Brooks Leach and Riley Miller each have seven for Panguitch.
END OF REGUALATION
This game is headed to overtime. Panguitch produced a gutty performance to come back in the second half and had two good looks at the basket in the closing seconds of regulation. Neither of them, fell, however, and now this is game is headed to OT to see who will advance to tomorrow's 1A semifinal round.
END OF GAME
Monticello held Panguitch to just two points in OT and repeatedly got stops to advance to the 1A semifinals. The Buckaroos got contributions across the board to get the huge victory.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...