High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 5 -7 (71.4%)
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
The Miners' Brad Mears led the way with 16 points, seven rebounds, and four blocks, while teamates Tyler Strong and David Pugmire each scored 10 points in the win over the Cougars.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1