High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -29 (48.3%) Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
South Summit totals
Field goals: 12 -46 (26.1%) Free-throws: 10 -13 (76.9%)
Eric Mika has given Waterford an early lift, scoring four baskets, after Neal Monson went to the bench with a bloody nose early in the quarter. The Wildcats have been ice cold from the field so far.
The Ravens have to be a little concerned with having only a three point lead. They dominated offensively for two quarters, but the Wildcats still managed to cut it to a point on Trevor Rydalch's running hook shot with 1:47 left in the half. This could get intense.
Judd Rydalch left the game with a knee injury shortly after hitting a game-tying 3-pointer at the 6:04 mark of the third quarter. A huge blow for the Wildcats since he had seven boards already.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas