High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -29 (48.3%) Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
South Summit totals
Field goals: 12 -46 (26.1%) Free-throws: 10 -13 (76.9%)
Eric Mika has given Waterford an early lift, scoring four baskets, after Neal Monson went to the bench with a bloody nose early in the quarter. The Wildcats have been ice cold from the field so far.
The Ravens have to be a little concerned with having only a three point lead. They dominated offensively for two quarters, but the Wildcats still managed to cut it to a point on Trevor Rydalch's running hook shot with 1:47 left in the half. This could get intense.
Judd Rydalch left the game with a knee injury shortly after hitting a game-tying 3-pointer at the 6:04 mark of the third quarter. A huge blow for the Wildcats since he had seven boards already.
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...