High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -29 (48.3%) Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
South Summit totals
Field goals: 12 -46 (26.1%) Free-throws: 10 -13 (76.9%)
Eric Mika has given Waterford an early lift, scoring four baskets, after Neal Monson went to the bench with a bloody nose early in the quarter. The Wildcats have been ice cold from the field so far.
The Ravens have to be a little concerned with having only a three point lead. They dominated offensively for two quarters, but the Wildcats still managed to cut it to a point on Trevor Rydalch's running hook shot with 1:47 left in the half. This could get intense.
Judd Rydalch left the game with a knee injury shortly after hitting a game-tying 3-pointer at the 6:04 mark of the third quarter. A huge blow for the Wildcats since he had seven boards already.
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1