High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -25 (44.0%) Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 11 -40 (27.5%) Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
It has been a huge defensive battle so far. There have been some intense scrambles for the ball and five combined turnovers occurred in the final 1 1/2 minutes.
Brittany Blackner made it a two point game after draining a 3-pointer with 00.6 left in the quarter.
Beaver had absolutely nothing going on offense until the final two minutes of the quarter. At that point, the Beavers caught fire. They went on a 10-2 run over the final 2:02 of the half and scored a 3-pointer on each of their final three possessions to take the lead going into the locker room.
It's still anyone's game at this point. But the Wolves are having far too many turnovers if they hope to win this. They are up to 14 at this point.
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to same-sex...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1