High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -25 (44.0%) Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 11 -40 (27.5%) Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
It has been a huge defensive battle so far. There have been some intense scrambles for the ball and five combined turnovers occurred in the final 1 1/2 minutes.
Brittany Blackner made it a two point game after draining a 3-pointer with 00.6 left in the quarter.
Beaver had absolutely nothing going on offense until the final two minutes of the quarter. At that point, the Beavers caught fire. They went on a 10-2 run over the final 2:02 of the half and scored a 3-pointer on each of their final three possessions to take the lead going into the locker room.
It's still anyone's game at this point. But the Wolves are having far too many turnovers if they hope to win this. They are up to 14 at this point.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 5
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1