High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -25 (44.0%) Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 11 -40 (27.5%) Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
It has been a huge defensive battle so far. There have been some intense scrambles for the ball and five combined turnovers occurred in the final 1 1/2 minutes.
Brittany Blackner made it a two point game after draining a 3-pointer with 00.6 left in the quarter.
Beaver had absolutely nothing going on offense until the final two minutes of the quarter. At that point, the Beavers caught fire. They went on a 10-2 run over the final 2:02 of the half and scored a 3-pointer on each of their final three possessions to take the lead going into the locker room.
It's still anyone's game at this point. But the Wolves are having far too many turnovers if they hope to win this. They are up to 14 at this point.
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning home...
- Mentor to Brandon Mull, James Dashner chose...
- LDS Family Services providing free online...
- A tale of two Hills at quarterback for BYU...
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Discipline a focus of spring ball for BYU; 10...
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the NFL,...
- Deedee Corradini, Salt Lake's first and only...
- 5A boys state tournament roundup:... 10
- High school boys basketball: Kearns... 5
- Layton steps up big late to secure a... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pine View... 4
- Region 20 Tournament: Valley,... 2
- High school boys basketball: Dixie uses... 2
- High school boys basketball: Top-ranked... 2
- High school basketball tournaments:... 1