High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 21 -31 (67.7%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Steven Larson poured in 28 points and teammate Steven Cordova finished with 22 points, seven rebounds and four steals, as the Grizzlies pulled away from Brighton in the fourth quarter to advance into the quarterfinals.
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill doesn't...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- High school football: East's Ula... 35
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 15
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4