High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -54 (29.6%) Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
Field goals: 26 -53 (49.1%) Free-throws: 12 -21 (57.1%)
The Titans had a titanic second quarter to rush out to a lead that it never relinquished. Brittney Martin led a dominating Syracuse performance with 29 points and 19 rebounds, shooting 12-of-19 from the field and coming up with five steals on the defensive side. Kylie Hirschi made some noise in the loss for the Bengals with 23 points and 19 rebounds.
First Half Note
Brittney Martin leads all scorers with 14 points as the Titans took over in the second period to grab the big lead on Brighton.
Third Quarter Note
Martin continues to dominate early in the third quarter with a pair of layups, one resulting from three offensive rebounds.
Brighton's mounting a comeback midway through the third. But Makenlee Williams sinks a jumper for Syracuse to put an end to a 9 point Brighton run.
Martin continues to light it up with a three pointer and a driving layup at the buzzer to finish of the third with a Syracuse flurry.
Kiana Fonua sinks another trey for Syracuse.
Martin has 29 points after a dominating performance.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on...
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...