High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
South Summit totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 16 -20 (80.0%)
The Wildcats rallied from a 10 point deficit and outscored the Wolves 31-7 over the game's final 8 1/2 minutes to advance to the 2A semifinals.
Kyle West stays quiet until the final minute of the quarter when he scores a pair of big baskets to give the Wolves a 12-11 lead. It caps a 10-4 run for Enterprise to finish out the quarter.
The Wolves seemed to be on the verge of pulling away after West stole the ball and fed a teammate for a layup to make it 21-15 with 1:05 left. South Summit came roaring back. Parker Anderson and Trevor Rydalch each scored layups in the final minute to cut Enterprise's lead back to a two-point margin.
West has been a force on both ends of the floor for Enterprise. He and Lance Gardner each had a pair of big baskets to help the Wolves go on a 13-5 run to take a 34-24 lead. South Summit's offense can't do anything against Enterprise so far.
|GARDNER , Lance||9||4||2|
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...