High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
South Summit totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 16 -20 (80.0%)
The Wildcats rallied from a 10 point deficit and outscored the Wolves 31-7 over the game's final 8 1/2 minutes to advance to the 2A semifinals.
Kyle West stays quiet until the final minute of the quarter when he scores a pair of big baskets to give the Wolves a 12-11 lead. It caps a 10-4 run for Enterprise to finish out the quarter.
The Wolves seemed to be on the verge of pulling away after West stole the ball and fed a teammate for a layup to make it 21-15 with 1:05 left. South Summit came roaring back. Parker Anderson and Trevor Rydalch each scored layups in the final minute to cut Enterprise's lead back to a two-point margin.
West has been a force on both ends of the floor for Enterprise. He and Lance Gardner each had a pair of big baskets to help the Wolves go on a 13-5 run to take a 34-24 lead. South Summit's offense can't do anything against Enterprise so far.
|GARDNER , Lance||9||4||2|
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 4
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1