High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
South Summit totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 16 -20 (80.0%)
The Wildcats rallied from a 10 point deficit and outscored the Wolves 31-7 over the game's final 8 1/2 minutes to advance to the 2A semifinals.
Kyle West stays quiet until the final minute of the quarter when he scores a pair of big baskets to give the Wolves a 12-11 lead. It caps a 10-4 run for Enterprise to finish out the quarter.
The Wolves seemed to be on the verge of pulling away after West stole the ball and fed a teammate for a layup to make it 21-15 with 1:05 left. South Summit came roaring back. Parker Anderson and Trevor Rydalch each scored layups in the final minute to cut Enterprise's lead back to a two-point margin.
West has been a force on both ends of the floor for Enterprise. He and Lance Gardner each had a pair of big baskets to help the Wolves go on a 13-5 run to take a 34-24 lead. South Summit's offense can't do anything against Enterprise so far.
|GARDNER , Lance||9||4||2|
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- High school football: East's Ula... 37
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 15
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school football: 4A all-state teams 5