High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Layton Christian totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 11 -22 (50.0%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Race Parsons scored 13 of his 20 points in the first half and Orion Wilson scored 13 of his 18 points in the second half to keep the Rams undefeated.
After trailing the entire first quarter, Layton Christian goes ahead 13-12 on a 3-point basket to open the second quarter. The lead doesn't last for long. Race Parsons answers with a 3-pointer a few seconds later and South Sevier goes on an 11-1 run to go up 23-14 with 3:36 left before halftime.
Rams are staying one step ahead of the Eagles. Orion Wilson and Parsons each had big baskets to help South Sevier keep a seven-point edge.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- New mission presidents
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6