High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Layton Christian totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 11 -22 (50.0%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Race Parsons scored 13 of his 20 points in the first half and Orion Wilson scored 13 of his 18 points in the second half to keep the Rams undefeated.
After trailing the entire first quarter, Layton Christian goes ahead 13-12 on a 3-point basket to open the second quarter. The lead doesn't last for long. Race Parsons answers with a 3-pointer a few seconds later and South Sevier goes on an 11-1 run to go up 23-14 with 3:36 left before halftime.
Rams are staying one step ahead of the Eagles. Orion Wilson and Parsons each had big baskets to help South Sevier keep a seven-point edge.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen commits...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- 20 things I will not regret doing with my kids
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple