High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 20 -35 (57.1%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Whitney Mitchell hit 10-of-13 free throws and scored 15 points total in the fourth quarter to help the Warriors hold off the Knights for the victory. Taylorsville took a nine-point halftime lead after a strong second-quarter effort from Saane Lo'amanu, who scored 10 points in the quarter.
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1