High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 20 -35 (57.1%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Whitney Mitchell hit 10-of-13 free throws and scored 15 points total in the fourth quarter to help the Warriors hold off the Knights for the victory. Taylorsville took a nine-point halftime lead after a strong second-quarter effort from Saane Lo'amanu, who scored 10 points in the quarter.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- 5 underrated Disney movies