High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 20 -35 (57.1%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Whitney Mitchell hit 10-of-13 free throws and scored 15 points total in the fourth quarter to help the Warriors hold off the Knights for the victory. Taylorsville took a nine-point halftime lead after a strong second-quarter effort from Saane Lo'amanu, who scored 10 points in the quarter.
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Former BYU Cougar and returned missionary...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Steve Nash fans among Utah Jazz saddened by...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- Live streams: 5A and 4A girls soccer... 4
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2