High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 18 -27 (66.7%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
Brighton blew a 21-point lead in the second half and escaped with a victory after Caitlin Nelson missed a 3-pointer as time expired. Katie Tominaga came up huge for the Bengals in the fourth quarter by hitting some key free throws down the stretch.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1