High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 18 -27 (66.7%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
Brighton blew a 21-point lead in the second half and escaped with a victory after Caitlin Nelson missed a 3-pointer as time expired. Katie Tominaga came up huge for the Bengals in the fourth quarter by hitting some key free throws down the stretch.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1