High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 18 -27 (66.7%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
Brighton blew a 21-point lead in the second half and escaped with a victory after Caitlin Nelson missed a 3-pointer as time expired. Katie Tominaga came up huge for the Bengals in the fourth quarter by hitting some key free throws down the stretch.
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up just...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...