High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 2 -6 (33.3%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 11 -21 (52.4%)
The Rebels rolled into the quarterfinals despite a sluggish start by outscoring Valley 46-13 after the first quarter. Ashley Argyle led Rich with 14 points and teammate Maud Peart chipped in with 13 points.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1