High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 0 -2 (0.0%)
Kalani Norris recorded 16 points and Shelby Taylor chipped in with 14 as the Bobcats jumped out to a 25-10 halftime lead against St. Joseph on their way to the opening-round victory.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 4
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 3
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 1
- High school girls basketball: State's... 1