High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 0 -2 (0.0%)
Kalani Norris recorded 16 points and Shelby Taylor chipped in with 14 as the Bobcats jumped out to a 25-10 halftime lead against St. Joseph on their way to the opening-round victory.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 21
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3