High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 0 -2 (0.0%)
Kalani Norris recorded 16 points and Shelby Taylor chipped in with 14 as the Bobcats jumped out to a 25-10 halftime lead against St. Joseph on their way to the opening-round victory.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 30
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school girls soccer: Brighton... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1