High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
Anna Hubert and Whitney Johnson combined for 31 points and had 11 rebounds apiece to spark Lone Peak after the Knights dug a 12-point hole in the first quarter.
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to same-sex...
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1