High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
Anna Hubert and Whitney Johnson combined for 31 points and had 11 rebounds apiece to spark Lone Peak after the Knights dug a 12-point hole in the first quarter.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 10
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1