High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
Anna Hubert and Whitney Johnson combined for 31 points and had 11 rebounds apiece to spark Lone Peak after the Knights dug a 12-point hole in the first quarter.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1