High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 34 Free-throws: 4 -6 (66.7%)
Oxnard, Calif totals
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Logan Parker scored 20 points and Ben Clifford added 17 as the Miners overcame an early first-half deficit to roll past Oxnard, Calif. in the championship game of the Cache Valley Electric Holiday Classic in Logan.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1