High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -47 (42.6%) Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
Field goals: 20 -35 (57.1%) Free-throws: 5 -12 (41.7%)
Provo stymied Lehi's second-half comeback when Kyle Collinsworth scored a go-ahead runner with less than five seconds left. Collinsworth finished with 20 points to lead the Bulldogs. The Pioneers rallied from a second-half deficit behind strong performances from William Walker and Josh Scott. Walker scored a game-high 23 points, while Scott added 10 points and 14 rebounds for Lehi.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...