High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -47 (42.6%) Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
Field goals: 20 -35 (57.1%) Free-throws: 5 -12 (41.7%)
Provo stymied Lehi's second-half comeback when Kyle Collinsworth scored a go-ahead runner with less than five seconds left. Collinsworth finished with 20 points to lead the Bulldogs. The Pioneers rallied from a second-half deficit behind strong performances from William Walker and Josh Scott. Walker scored a game-high 23 points, while Scott added 10 points and 14 rebounds for Lehi.
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Utah State football: Aggies will take on No....
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...