High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -47 (42.6%) Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
Field goals: 20 -35 (57.1%) Free-throws: 5 -12 (41.7%)
Provo stymied Lehi's second-half comeback when Kyle Collinsworth scored a go-ahead runner with less than five seconds left. Collinsworth finished with 20 points to lead the Bulldogs. The Pioneers rallied from a second-half deficit behind strong performances from William Walker and Josh Scott. Walker scored a game-high 23 points, while Scott added 10 points and 14 rebounds for Lehi.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 35
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Boys basketball: Defense sparks the... 1
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1