High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -47 (42.6%) Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
Field goals: 20 -35 (57.1%) Free-throws: 5 -12 (41.7%)
Provo stymied Lehi's second-half comeback when Kyle Collinsworth scored a go-ahead runner with less than five seconds left. Collinsworth finished with 20 points to lead the Bulldogs. The Pioneers rallied from a second-half deficit behind strong performances from William Walker and Josh Scott. Walker scored a game-high 23 points, while Scott added 10 points and 14 rebounds for Lehi.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 52
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- High school baseball: Snow Canyon... 6
- United Rugby Club wins high school... 5
- Deseret News to live stream Utah high... 4
- High school football: East star running... 4
- Orem football player remains in... 3
- High school football: Orem player... 3