High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -47 (42.6%) Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
Field goals: 20 -35 (57.1%) Free-throws: 5 -12 (41.7%)
Provo stymied Lehi's second-half comeback when Kyle Collinsworth scored a go-ahead runner with less than five seconds left. Collinsworth finished with 20 points to lead the Bulldogs. The Pioneers rallied from a second-half deficit behind strong performances from William Walker and Josh Scott. Walker scored a game-high 23 points, while Scott added 10 points and 14 rebounds for Lehi.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president