High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 15 -32 (46.9%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 23 -32 (71.9%)
Whitney Johnson played a solid game, scoring 22 points and grabbing 16 boards. Anna Hubert added 12 rebounds and McKenna Lusk had six steals in the win. Ariel Brown recorded 22 points in the loss.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1