High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 -57 (38.6%) Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 20 -52 (38.5%) Free-throws: 24 -37 (64.9%)
Tannon Pedersen led all scorers with 22 points as the Knights hung on with free throws down the stretch to improve to 4-3 in the ultra-competitive Region 4.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1