High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 10 -13 (76.9%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
Tannon Pedersen led all scorers with 21 points, and Jordan Hamilton had a double-double of 17 points and 14 rebounds in the victory.
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- Dick Harmon: BYU exits Las Vegas in a...
- BYU basketball: Gonzaga builds early lead,...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Second victim found of Murray trucker accused...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3
- Tournament central: 4A boys basketball... 2