High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 10 -13 (76.9%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
Tannon Pedersen led all scorers with 21 points, and Jordan Hamilton had a double-double of 17 points and 14 rebounds in the victory.
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- High school football: Bingham accepts invite...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Dick Harmon: Utah tries to break out of...
- BYU's senior day emotional for Cougar coach...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 35
- High school football: Defense, big... 13
- High school football: Bingham defense... 12
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- High school football: American Fork's... 10
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 10
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 8