High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 10 -13 (76.9%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
Tannon Pedersen led all scorers with 21 points, and Jordan Hamilton had a double-double of 17 points and 14 rebounds in the victory.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...