High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 18 -25 (72.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 10 -12 (83.3%)
Josh Curtis and Zack Wood combined for 31 points as the Rams bookended the game on runs of 27-13 and 29-15, respectively.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1