High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 14 -17 (82.4%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 6 -7 (85.7%)
Brighton combined for seven 3-pointers and outscored Hillcrest 21-2 in the second quarter after trailing in the first. Austin Hudson and Sam Wunderli each finished with double-doubles for the Bengals.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1