High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 11 -19 (57.9%)
The Bengals dominated physically with superior height and weight, directly correlating to multiple second-chance points off garbage rebounds. Corbin Miller lit the sky with fire, sinking five treys en route to a 25-point performance for Brighton. Bridger Dallimore also found rhythm beyond the arch, hitting four 3-pointers of his own for Hillcrest.
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Dick Harmon: BYU exits Las Vegas in a...
- Second victim found of Murray trucker accused...
- Mormon family featured on Boston's WCVB...
- What makes us lie and cheat and what we can...
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast Washington...
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for sale'...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3
- Tournament central: 4A boys basketball... 2
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton... 1
- High school baseball: 2A team-by-team... 1