High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 11 -19 (57.9%)
The Bengals dominated physically with superior height and weight, directly correlating to multiple second-chance points off garbage rebounds. Corbin Miller lit the sky with fire, sinking five treys en route to a 25-point performance for Brighton. Bridger Dallimore also found rhythm beyond the arch, hitting four 3-pointers of his own for Hillcrest.
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...