High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 11 -19 (57.9%)
The Bengals dominated physically with superior height and weight, directly correlating to multiple second-chance points off garbage rebounds. Corbin Miller lit the sky with fire, sinking five treys en route to a 25-point performance for Brighton. Bridger Dallimore also found rhythm beyond the arch, hitting four 3-pointers of his own for Hillcrest.
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- New mission presidents
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...