High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 11 -19 (57.9%)
The Bengals dominated physically with superior height and weight, directly correlating to multiple second-chance points off garbage rebounds. Corbin Miller lit the sky with fire, sinking five treys en route to a 25-point performance for Brighton. Bridger Dallimore also found rhythm beyond the arch, hitting four 3-pointers of his own for Hillcrest.
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake Heaps'...
- What the LDS Church said about the Supreme...
- Video: Brandon Davies busts a move in...
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- German center Tibor Pleiss in town to talk...
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy...
- About Utah: They got exactly what they wished...
- Tabernacle Choir performs in the rain near...