High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 11 -19 (57.9%)
The Bengals dominated physically with superior height and weight, directly correlating to multiple second-chance points off garbage rebounds. Corbin Miller lit the sky with fire, sinking five treys en route to a 25-point performance for Brighton. Bridger Dallimore also found rhythm beyond the arch, hitting four 3-pointers of his own for Hillcrest.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 3
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 3
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 1
- High school girls basketball: State's... 1