High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 11 -19 (57.9%)
The Bengals dominated physically with superior height and weight, directly correlating to multiple second-chance points off garbage rebounds. Corbin Miller lit the sky with fire, sinking five treys en route to a 25-point performance for Brighton. Bridger Dallimore also found rhythm beyond the arch, hitting four 3-pointers of his own for Hillcrest.
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Peavler: Final preseason breakdown of BYU,...
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Cougars should hear...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school football: West Jordan... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1