High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 11 -19 (57.9%)
The Bengals dominated physically with superior height and weight, directly correlating to multiple second-chance points off garbage rebounds. Corbin Miller lit the sky with fire, sinking five treys en route to a 25-point performance for Brighton. Bridger Dallimore also found rhythm beyond the arch, hitting four 3-pointers of his own for Hillcrest.
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State all...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...