High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 16 -33 (48.5%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 5 -16 (31.2%)
The Bobcats came to life after the first quarter to roll past the Moquis behind 19 points from Riley Miller and 18 from Brooks Leach.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 13
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 10
- High school football: Riverton coach... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1