High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
Jordan Hamilton recorded a 16-point, 14-rebound double-double and Tannon Pedersen netted 29 points and had five 3-pointers to keep the Knights' record unscathed.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- BYU basketball instant analysis: There are...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 43
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- Legendary American Fork coach Davis... 3
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 2
- Championship Friday, live streams,... 1