High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
Jordan Hamilton recorded a 16-point, 14-rebound double-double and Tannon Pedersen netted 29 points and had five 3-pointers to keep the Knights' record unscathed.
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1