High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
Jordan Hamilton recorded a 16-point, 14-rebound double-double and Tannon Pedersen netted 29 points and had five 3-pointers to keep the Knights' record unscathed.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- New mission presidents
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6