High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
Jordan Hamilton recorded a 16-point, 14-rebound double-double and Tannon Pedersen netted 29 points and had five 3-pointers to keep the Knights' record unscathed.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 33
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school girls soccer: Brighton... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1