High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Park City totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 18 -20 (90.0%)
Jon Schettler drilled a game-tying 3-pointer for Park City with 20 seconds remaining in regulation, and after a defensive stop, Sam Sisk connected on a game-winning layup with less than a second to go to propel the Miners to the exciting win.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- New temple presidents