High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 14 -17 (82.4%)
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Eric Frandsen and Brooks Leach each scored 20 points while teammate Riley Miller added 19 in the win for the Bobcats. Clay Williams had 22 points and four 3-pointers for the Buffaloes.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 8
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 7
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Skyline's big... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1