High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 14 -17 (82.4%)
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Eric Frandsen and Brooks Leach each scored 20 points while teammate Riley Miller added 19 in the win for the Bobcats. Clay Williams had 22 points and four 3-pointers for the Buffaloes.
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 40
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 27
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5