High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 14 -17 (82.4%)
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Eric Frandsen and Brooks Leach each scored 20 points while teammate Riley Miller added 19 in the win for the Bobcats. Clay Williams had 22 points and four 3-pointers for the Buffaloes.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1