High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 14 -17 (82.4%)
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Eric Frandsen and Brooks Leach each scored 20 points while teammate Riley Miller added 19 in the win for the Bobcats. Clay Williams had 22 points and four 3-pointers for the Buffaloes.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 4
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school girls basketball: State's... 1