High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 14 -17 (82.4%)
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Eric Frandsen and Brooks Leach each scored 20 points while teammate Riley Miller added 19 in the win for the Bobcats. Clay Williams had 22 points and four 3-pointers for the Buffaloes.
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Stewart has brought back an identity —...