High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 12 -22 (54.5%)
Provo avenged the early deficit at the free throw line to pick up the win. Kyle Collinsworth scored 17 points for the Bulldogs.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- The Clean Cut: LDS 'Voice' contestant...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1