High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 5 -13 (38.5%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
Steven Larson compiled 26 points and nine boards while Tyler Faalogo had 16 points, six boards and six assists for the Grizzlies.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1