High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 2 -6 (33.3%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 5 -9 (55.6%)
Bingham remained unbeaten in region play by rallying from a 12-point deficit in the third quarter. Ty Hannay led the Miners with 12 points, all on 3-pointers, including a bucket that put his team ahead for good with four minutes remaining.
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 6
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2