High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 2 -6 (33.3%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 5 -9 (55.6%)
Bingham remained unbeaten in region play by rallying from a 12-point deficit in the third quarter. Ty Hannay led the Miners with 12 points, all on 3-pointers, including a bucket that put his team ahead for good with four minutes remaining.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1