High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Dakota Marsden knocked down five 3-pointers and finished with 21 points, while teammate Parker VanDyke added 13 points in the Leopards' victory.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||13|
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- New mission presidents
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6