High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Dakota Marsden knocked down five 3-pointers and finished with 21 points, while teammate Parker VanDyke added 13 points in the Leopards' victory.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||13|
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 21
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1