High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 31 Free-throws: 4 -9 (44.4%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 2 -4 (50.0%)
Tayler Jewkes and Abbie Kay scored 14 points apiece as the Spartans led 45-25 at halftime.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- The Clean Cut: LDS 'Voice' contestant...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 36
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 13
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1