High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 8 -18 (44.4%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 8 -18 (44.4%)
The Eagles blasted off to a double-digit lead after the first quarter, holding Tabiona scoreless. The Tigers bounced back with a rally in the fourth to push the contest into extra time. Duchesne had the ball inside at the end of regulation and the first overtime but couldn't convert either opportunity, and then Dane Rhoades of Tabiona scored five of his 14 points in the second OT, including a big 3-pointer to seal the win. Robbie Giles also posted 14 for the Tigers, while Marty Burt led the Eagles with 13.
|VAN TASSELL, Gerald||11||2|
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...