High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 8 -18 (44.4%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 8 -18 (44.4%)
The Eagles blasted off to a double-digit lead after the first quarter, holding Tabiona scoreless. The Tigers bounced back with a rally in the fourth to push the contest into extra time. Duchesne had the ball inside at the end of regulation and the first overtime but couldn't convert either opportunity, and then Dane Rhoades of Tabiona scored five of his 14 points in the second OT, including a big 3-pointer to seal the win. Robbie Giles also posted 14 for the Tigers, while Marty Burt led the Eagles with 13.
|VAN TASSELL, Gerald||11||2|
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Dick Harmon: College football recruiters are...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 22
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 8
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3