High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 20 -28 (71.4%)
Lynnsey Ware hit five times from beyond the arc, tallying 27 points total, and the Cowboys blew the game open in the fourth quarter for the win. Kelsi Wells racked up a double-double in the win, with 15 points and 10 rebounds.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1