High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 20 -28 (71.4%)
Lynnsey Ware hit five times from beyond the arc, tallying 27 points total, and the Cowboys blew the game open in the fourth quarter for the win. Kelsi Wells racked up a double-double in the win, with 15 points and 10 rebounds.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1