High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 20 -28 (71.4%)
Lynnsey Ware hit five times from beyond the arc, tallying 27 points total, and the Cowboys blew the game open in the fourth quarter for the win. Kelsi Wells racked up a double-double in the win, with 15 points and 10 rebounds.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...