High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 18 -24 (75.0%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
Kylie Hirschi and Katie Tominaga both scored 12 points as the Bengals closed both halves on runs of 15-2 and 13-2, respectively.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- High school football: East's Ula... 24
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 7
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball:... 1
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 1
- High school boys basketball: Impressive... 1