High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 18 -24 (75.0%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
Kylie Hirschi and Katie Tominaga both scored 12 points as the Bengals closed both halves on runs of 15-2 and 13-2, respectively.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...