High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 29 Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 7 -18 (38.9%)
Steven Larson scored a game-high 29 points in outdueling Kearns' Dalton Noble who finished with 26 in a critical region win for the Copper Hills.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1