High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 29 Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 7 -18 (38.9%)
Steven Larson scored a game-high 29 points in outdueling Kearns' Dalton Noble who finished with 26 in a critical region win for the Copper Hills.
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 6
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2