High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
The Cougars were swift in their attack as they were able to get past the Colts. Sammy Sweat led the way for the Cougars as he put down 14 points and hit four 3-pointers in the win.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1