High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -12 (58.3%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 11 -19 (57.9%)
After trailing by 13 at the half, Kearns turned up the defense and only allowed Northridge to score 13 points in the second half. Justyn Searle finished with six points and 14 rebounds on the night.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1