High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -12 (58.3%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 11 -19 (57.9%)
After trailing by 13 at the half, Kearns turned up the defense and only allowed Northridge to score 13 points in the second half. Justyn Searle finished with six points and 14 rebounds on the night.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Cougars should hear...
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1