High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 18 -24 (75.0%)
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
The Huskies were able to put down the Warriors, with Bridger Dallimore leading the way in all scoring knocking down 18 points in the victory for Hillcrest.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1