High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 8 -20 (40.0%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 19 -29 (65.5%)
Alissa Willard notched 17 points and 12 rebounds, as the Royals answered a 15-5 run with a 10-2 run to open the second half.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1