High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 17 -28 (60.7%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Tyler Giles knocked in two 3-pointers and scored 28 points while Kelsey Carter added 25 for the Tigers. Manuel Alvarez nailed three 3-pointers for the Wildcats.
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...