High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 17 -28 (60.7%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Tyler Giles knocked in two 3-pointers and scored 28 points while Kelsey Carter added 25 for the Tigers. Manuel Alvarez nailed three 3-pointers for the Wildcats.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1