High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 10 -13 (76.9%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Kalani Norris and Chelsea Barney combined for 39 points to lead Panguitch to the home victory. Norris finished with eight rebounds and seven assists on the night.
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill doesn't...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- High school football: East's Ula... 35
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 15
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4