High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
The Grizzlies got off to a solid, 37-15 start in the first half, and the Wolverines could never catch up. Tyler Faalogo and Steven Cordova combined for 31 points in the win.
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Police: Panhandler pulls woman from car after...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 58
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 2
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1