High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
The Grizzlies got off to a solid, 37-15 start in the first half, and the Wolverines could never catch up. Tyler Faalogo and Steven Cordova combined for 31 points in the win.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 35
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Boys basketball: Defense sparks the... 1
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1