High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
The Grizzlies got off to a solid, 37-15 start in the first half, and the Wolverines could never catch up. Tyler Faalogo and Steven Cordova combined for 31 points in the win.
- Provo couple killed in RV accident near St....
- Police were watching, listening to Josh and...
- 'More questions than answers' as charges...
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- BYU, Utah and Utah State 2013 football...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- High school baseball: Bingham Miners bring...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- Randy Hollis: Coach Phil Russell made a... 4
- High school baseball: Layton holds on... 3
- High school baseball: Bingham Miners... 3
- Orem football player Ben Smith on the... 2
- High school baseball: Bingham shuts... 2
- High school boys soccer: Bountiful... 2