High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
The Grizzlies got off to a solid, 37-15 start in the first half, and the Wolverines could never catch up. Tyler Faalogo and Steven Cordova combined for 31 points in the win.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 15
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1
- High school football: Rich Rebels... 1