High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
The Grizzlies got off to a solid, 37-15 start in the first half, and the Wolverines could never catch up. Tyler Faalogo and Steven Cordova combined for 31 points in the win.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 10
- High school football: Parry's Power... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1