High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 4 -9 (44.4%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Brayden Facemyer scored 17 points in 15 minutes after sitting on the bench for two months with a broken kneecap while Brandon Nichols added 22 points as Liahona led 36-9 at halftime.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1