High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 21 -36 (58.3%)
The Tigers were down 18 at one point, but clawed their way back with strong second-half defense and pulled out the win. Jacob Ihde put in 20 points, while Tyler Denny and Dylan Jones added 19 and 17, respectively for Milford.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 62
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1