High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 21 -36 (58.3%)
The Tigers were down 18 at one point, but clawed their way back with strong second-half defense and pulled out the win. Jacob Ihde put in 20 points, while Tyler Denny and Dylan Jones added 19 and 17, respectively for Milford.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1