High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Pine View totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -13 (76.9%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 13 -21 (61.9%)
Tressa Lyman had 23 points and Megan Clove added a 15-point, 10-rebound double-double to lead the Wolves. Sadi Dias tallied 24 points and three 3-pointers in the loss.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1