High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
The Spartans didn't need to sneak up on anybody in this one as they were able to stay perfect with the play from Abbie Kay who put down 20 points to get past the Stallions.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1