High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 22 -27 (81.5%)
Marissa Robbins had a phenomenal game, recording 32 points, 14 rebounds and six steals, leading the Stallions to a narrow victory over the Lancers. Martha Haiola and Cecilia Fehoko combined for 45 points and nine 3-pointers in the loss.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1