High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -47 (36.2%) Free-throws: 17 -28 (60.7%)
Field goals: 18 -69 (26.1%) Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Jake Palmer lifted the Mustangs to their first victory of the season with several late free throws as he finished with a game-high 26 points.
|SAMMARIPA, Jo Jo||4|
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1