High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -47 (36.2%) Free-throws: 17 -28 (60.7%)
Field goals: 18 -69 (26.1%) Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Jake Palmer lifted the Mustangs to their first victory of the season with several late free throws as he finished with a game-high 26 points.
|SAMMARIPA, Jo Jo||4|
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- As winter takes hold, needs increase for...
- BYU basketball: Cougars face No. 21 UMass in...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 6
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school girls basketball: State's... 1