High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -47 (36.2%) Free-throws: 17 -28 (60.7%)
Field goals: 18 -69 (26.1%) Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Jake Palmer lifted the Mustangs to their first victory of the season with several late free throws as he finished with a game-high 26 points.
|SAMMARIPA, Jo Jo||4|
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 8
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 7
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Skyline's big... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1